Friday, April 18, 2014

little intro + insight


So, here I go?
I guess before I start to write about my days here I should do a small introduction, not too long, not too short about who I am and a little insight on what I will write in this blog.
I'm dinu (nickname /read: dee- not die.) your typical emotionally unstable teenager of seventeen going on eighteen. I live in a family of four with working parents and an older brother who is six years older than I am. An avid manga reader, part-time day dreamer and unhealthy exo fan.
Since I've recently finished my exams and will have a handful of time to spare, I was thinking of writing a blog to keep me productive during my holidays. Who knows, maybe I'll get the hook to this and not leave my old blogs like I did (can't seem to remember the links?).
What will I write in this blog? Things about my daily life, what I did on certain special days, reviews on products, movies or books I read.
toodles ,x

No comments:

Post a Comment